Corporate finance transactions showed significant improvement in 2013, fueled by a suddenly healthier market for IPOs, increases in M&A activity, and more robust angel financing. The trend is expected to continue – – and perhaps accelerate – – into 2014. Investors, strategic acquirers, VC and private equity funds will all be seeking rapidly growing businesses.
Join us for a discussion with seasoned executives and advisors who have developed and implemented successful hyper-growth strategies through:
- New product development
- Leveraging sales and marketing teams
- Strategic alliances
- Driving market share
– John Prior – Needham & Company
– Walter Beinecke – Brook Venture Partners
– John Clancy, President – High Street Partners
– Michael Dornbrook – Common Angels
– Jeff Solomon, Managing Partner – Katz, Nannis + Solomon
– Neil Aronson, Partner – Gennari Aronson, LLP
Co-Sponsor: Katz, Nannis + Solomon, P.C.
7:30 – 8 a.m. Continental Breakfast
8 – 9:30 a.m. Presentation and Q&A
TO REGISTER – Use the registration form on the side of this page or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.