In 2016, will M&A be back?…
Many acquirors have a lot of cash on the balance sheet and, in a volatile market, will be looking for target companies that offer new customers, revenue, and sustainable value. Understanding what buyers really want is the key to finding and closing a successful deal.
Join us as we discuss overall M&A trends, the differing perspectives of strategic and financial buyers, and key steps sellers can take to stand out in a crowd. We will cover how to:
- Identify key value drivers of any business
- Think ahead about retaining and motivating employees
- Assess current and future exit alternatives
- Optimize tax efficiencies on a sale
- Avoid common mistakes in negotiating and closing deals
Kelly Berardi, Partner, Gray, Gray & Gray
Philip Ianniello, Managing Director, Needham & Company
David Krauser, Partner, Highland Consumer Fund
Iain Michel, SVP Business Development, PTC
Co-sponsored with Gray Gray & Gray
Event is complementary, but space is limited. Please RSVP.
Questions? Contact Claudia Eden, email@example.com