SO, YOU WANT TO DO A DEAL?
Buyers and sellers often want very different things from a transaction. Understanding the perspective on both sides is the key to finding and closing a successful deal.
Join us as we discuss overall basic M&A structures, the differing perspectives of strategic and financial buyers, and key steps sellers can take to stand out in a crowd.
We will cover:
- How to identify substantial value drivers of your business
- Steps you can take right now to minimize taxes for both sides on a sale
- Keys to retaining and motivating employees before and after a transaction
- How rep and warranty insurance might be just what you need to bridge the gap between what sellers want and what buyers don’t!
Event is complimentary, but space is limited. Please RSVP to reserve your seat.
Questions? Contact Claudia Eden, firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Partner, Gray, Gray, & Gray
Partner, Gennari Aronson, LLP
Corporate Counsel, HealthcareSource
Senior Vice President, Woodruff Sawyer Insurance
John J. Prior, Jr.
- 7:30 - 8:00 am
- Continental Breakfast & Networking
- 8:00 - 8:45 am
- Panel Discussion
- 8:45 - 9:00 am
- Q & A