Fall Industry Gathering
Branded and Consumer Products
Strategy and Financing Trends
Thursday, October 18, 2012 – 5:00pm-8:00pm
Silverwood Partners and Gennari Aronson invite you to an exclusive invitation-only informal gathering hosted by Silverwood’s extended consumer team and Gennari Aronson. This event will include key executives from relevant consumer companies and investors focused on the consumer sector and will be held at the barn of Silverwood Organic Farm in Sherborn, MA.
At 6:30pm there will be brief remarks from Michael Burgmaier, Managing Director, Silverwood Partners and Lawrence Gennari, Partner, Gennari Aronson about consumer and brand trends, deal terms, and the M&A and financing markets.
This is a unique opportunity to meet Silverwood Partners and Gennari Aronson’s extended team. Several of Silverwood Partners industry advisors and former clients will be at the event including:
• Brad Barnhorn: Fantasia Fruit Juice sold to North Castle Partners
• Bob Burke: Natural Products Consulting Institute, ex-Stonyfield
• Kim Greenfeld: Former Trader Joe’s buyer and head of Whole Foods Market’s private label program
• Dayton Miller: CEO & Co-Founder of Function Drinks, sold to Sunsweet Growers
• Jeff Phillips: Former COO of Seventh Generation
• Tim Sperry: 20 years with Whole Foods Market; industry consultant
Space is limited for this event, pre-registration is required